GREAT VALUE OAHU HAWAII KAI LUXURY HOME & WAIKIKI WINDSOR SEMI-LUXURY CONDO IN WAIKIKI
Welcome to the April 2018 edition of our Great Value Hawaii Luxury Real Estate! We feature both Homes & Condos which we think offer especially great value for potential Buyers. Presently most of the luxury home neighborhoods on Oahu are experiencing Buyers’ Markets (defined as having more than 5 months of inventory currently on the market) with average inventory levels at 14.5 months for homes over $1.9M in Oahu luxury home neighborhoods (see Latest Oahu Hawaii Real Estate Statistics). Prices are decreasing (final sales prices for luxury homes are on average approximately 8-9% less than the last listed MLS asking prices*) making it a great time for Buyers to find good value properties in these neighborhoods. Both of February’s properties offer really great value.
The first property we showcase is a luxury home in Upper Hahaione. As of this writing there is 8 months of inventory in this semi-luxury to luxury home neighborhood putting it slightly in Buyers’ Market territory (neutral is about 5 to 6 months, below that would be Sellers’ Market and above it a Buyers’ Market). Though still in a Buyers’ Market, the trend in Oahu’s semi-luxury to luxury neighborhoods is now downwards (inventories falling) very slowly moving towards a neutral market.
The second property showcased here is the conveniently located and semi-luxury Windsor building in West Waikiki. There are currently 6 units on the market and recently unit #1404, a one bedroom unit, sold for approximately $518K (in escrow now, will know exact price after escrow closes). Unit #605 just came on the market for $485K making this a good value proposition property for an investment.
- Price $1,690,000, great luxury home at a semi-luxury price.
- Stunning ocean views and features an observation deck w/ 360° views from Koko Head ocean to mountain.
- Sprawling corner 13,163 SQF magnificently perched on Upper Hahaione Ridge.
- Masterfully remodeled modern-fusion architectural styled home.
- 4 Bedrooms split between lower and upper levels with seperate entrances – guest ready or great for multi-generational living.
- Indoor SQF is 2,320 and has 1,757 SQF of lanais part of which is covered and has travertine flooring – enjoy the ultimate indoor-outdoor life-style.
- Stunning curb appeal with large backyard anchored by gorgeous trees, and tropical landscaping.
- Home features “Blue-Bahia”granite and Bamboo flooring.
- Home is located in Hawaii Kai school district which have all implement the IB (International Baccalaureate) program, best public schooling in the state.
This polished gem of a home and at this price represents a good opportunity for an entry level luxury home in Upper Hahaione neighborhood at a semi-luxury price.
Waikiki Semi Luxury Condos:
Unit #605 Value Features:
- Listed at a very affordable $485,000
- Dine and entertain guests on the 360 view – wrap around roof-top Sky Terrace bar and BBQ area with mesmerizing ocean, city, mountain and sunset vistas.
- View from unit is tree top level and as building is surrouned by plush greenry – feels like you are floating in a tropical green “Zen-Forest.”
- Remodeled in 2013 with ceramic tile, granite counter-top and beautiful kitchen cabinetry.
- Building used to be a hotel so has a plethora of amenities including pool and gymn on mezzanine level with jaccuzi and golf putting areas on 5th fl.
- Unit includes 1 assigned parking space.
- Conveniently located in the quieter West Waikiki area the building is still within minutes’ walk to both Ala Moana and Waikiki.
- Plethora of dining, entertaining and shopping possibilities nearby.
- Building is well managed with low maintenance fees, $532/month for this unit.
Conveniently located in the quieter West Waikiki area, this semi-luxury condo makes for a great investment for the savvy investor or move-in ready convenient urban-beach living.
If you would like to know more about these properties please contact me (Damon Rhys) for more information. Disclosure: Some properties in this section may be listed by the brokerage firm I work with, Sachi Hawaii. My goal is to give my unbiased opinion on great value Hawaii Real Estate for all brokerage firms on Oahu. In this month the two featured properties here are listed by Damon Rhys, Sachi Hawaii.
Please check out this site’s easy to use Search Tool to find current listings of Hawaii Real Estate now on the market. Homes for sale in Oahu and Condos for sale in Honolulu (Waikiki, Ala Moana, Kakaako, Hawaii Kai etc.) can all be found here using the Hawaii Condo Search or Hawaii Home Search tools.